Penn Highlands Healthcare has been awarded on the Forbes list of Best-in-State Employers 2022. This prestigious award is presented by Forbes and Statista Inc., the world-leading statistics portal and industry ranking provider.
***$15,000 Sign-On/Retention Bonus for Qualified Candidates***
AS A REGISTERED NURSE, you’ll be responsible for delivering care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation; and effectively interacting with patients, significant others, and other health care team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Generous and affordable medical benefit package
- Free Parking
- Medical, Dental, and Vision offered the first of the month after your start date
- Paid Time Off
- 401k retirement plan with company match after vesting.
- Short term disability coverage
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Have a current Pennsylvania Registered Nurse License or Temporary Practice Permit
- Previous surgical services experience preferred
- Healthcare Provider CPR certification must be obtained within 3 months of start date in position
- ACLS Certification must be obtained within 12 months of start date in position
- Participates in department on call schedule
- Have ability to pass Criminal Background Check
- Customer service attitude