Penn Highlands Healthcare has been awarded on the Forbes list of Best-in-State Employers 2022. This prestigious award is presented by Forbes and Statista Inc., the world-leading statistics portal and industry ranking provider.
AS A REGISTERED NURSE, you'll provide quality nursing care to patients in accordance with recognized nursing techniques, procedures established standards, and administrative policies of Penn Highlands Mon Valley and Nursing Division. He/She is responsible for the administration of direct and indirect patient centered nursing care using nursing judgments based on the nursing process, scientific principles and nurse practice act. Responsible for planning, directing, controlling, observing and performing of nursing care to meet patient care needs and provide physicians with optimal service. Confers and completes daily patient rounds with attending and/or consulting physician.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Generous and affordable medical benefit package
- Free Parking
- Medical, Dental, and Vision offered the first of the month after your start date
- Paid Time Off
- 401k retirement plan with company match after vesting.
- Short term disability coverage
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Current licensure as a professional nurse in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania