Attention current TriHealth employees:
Please apply for this position by submitting an online internal application via SuccessFactors. Please be certain to update your SuccessFactors Employee Profile prior to applying to this position.
Good Samaritan Hospital seeks to hire a Registered Nurse who will embrace our mission of improving the health status of the people we serve. We pursue our mission by providing a full range of health-related services, including prevention, wellness and education. Our service identity is rooted in our Mission and Core Values, which serve as guiding principles in our healing ministry.
This position applies the nursing process in providing direct and indirect holistic care to patients and their families. The Registered Nurse also collaborates, in a collegial manner, with physicians and other health care team members in meeting the patient’s needs and may delegate certain aspects of care to those under their direct supervision, within the scope of nursing practice.
- Education: Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing. New hires required to obtain BSN within 5 years of hire.
- Licensure/Certification: BLS/CPR (Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers). Registered Nurse in the State of OH.
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year of Med/Surg or Telemetry experience as Registered Nurse. Critical Care experience as RN preferred. New and recent nursing graduates are welcome to apply.
- Specialized Knowledge: Knowledge, judgment, and skills derived from the principles of biological, physical, behavioral, social, and nursing sciences to meet complex health care needs at various stages of the life cycle.
- Department specifics: The person on this position will be floating between Med/Surg and Telemetry units. Incentive of $5.00 per hour + base pay rate applies to those floating while working under this department only.
* $10,000 sign-on bonus requires a 12-month work commitment and only for external qualified candidates.
TriHealth provides unique opportunities for registered nurses from across disciplines in many different aspects of nursing including patient care, care coordination, education and management. We are unique because we know that nurses who focus on our mission and values provide excellent patient care.
You can also expect a comprehensive Benefits package that includes but not limited to:
- First class Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Prescription drug coverage)
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Specialty Certifications
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Healthy Living Program: Earn Discounts on Medical Plan Expenses
- Fitness Centers
- Vendor Discounts
If you’re interested in joining our world-class nursing team, you can see all current nursing opportunities here on TriHealth.com. Apply today!
Charge Nurse, Director of Nursing (DON), Emergency Department RN (Emergency Department Registered Nurse), Oncology RN (Oncology Registered Nurse), Operating Room Registered Nurse (OR RN), Public Health Nurse (PHN), Registered Nurse (RN), School Nurse, Staff Nurse, Staff RN (Staff Registered Nurse), Telemetry, Med/Surg, New graduate Nurse, Recent Nursing Grad, Nursing Student, Critical Care, ICU, Tele, Telemetry, Cardiac
Job Title: RN Float Pool Registered Nurse Float Pool - Full Time, Days, $10K Bonus* plus incentive per hour
Department Name: GSH NURSE FLOAT POOL
Location: Good Samaritan Hospital
Employment Status: Full Time Position
Shift: Day Shift
Weekend Commitment: Yes
Holiday Commitment: Yes
On-Call Commitment: Yes