Ready to earn as much as $96 per hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Champaign, Illinois, with the security of W2 employment and the flexibility to choose the shifts that best fit your life? IntelyCare was founded on the principle that nurse professionals who have the freedom to live full and productive lives, without giving up the advantages of W2 employment, provide better care. It's a win-win for everyone.
This university town provides plenty of entertainment, recreation, cultural intrigue, and other city amenities in a small-town package. Whether you need a day off to chaperone your child's class field trip to the Krannert Art Museum, want to catch the big Illini football game, or just need some time to run errands or catch up with tasks, our unique model won't force you to burn the candle at both ends. If a healthy work-life balance is important to you, then check out the other benefits and opportunities we have to offer.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $38-$96 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Employees and qualified family members eligible for health/vision/dental benefits
- Wide selection of facilities and shift types (per diem, night shift, etc.)
- Eligibility for 401k retirement benefits
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes covered by employer
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for travel, overtime, and holidays
- Easy-to-use mobile app to access all of your job functions
- Free IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs, and other company merch
- Access to free, app-based continuing education courses and training
At IntelyCare, we put our nurses first, something that they see as soon as they come on board. A few of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share some highlights of their experience with us. Here's what they had to say:
"I love having the flexibility IntelyCare has given me... My average pay has increased tremendously and being paid daily has taken a lot of stress off my life. I’m extremely thankful for this job!"
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
"IntelyCare is an awesome company to work for! The pay and the facilities they partner with are incredible, and the customer service is next level."
"IntelyCare values our worth and shows appreciation for the work we do! Everyone is so helpful and willing to help – I can always connect with someone when I need to. Working with this company has released a lot of stress from my life!"
- Administering nursing care in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute care facilities
- Working with residents and medical staff to devise care plans
- Ensuring residents receive the right personalized treatments and medications
- Explaining best options for care with residents and their family members
- Consulting with other healthcare professionals, including doctors
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Overseeing the compliance with facility policies and nursing standards
- Documenting and checking the accuracy of interventions and medical histories
- Performing fluid sample draws for lab work
- Leading the training and supervision of nursing staff
- Assisting with incident investigations and checking for accuracy of reporting
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Illinois state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduation from an approved nursing program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
- Strong organizational skills
Take Control Your Schedule Today
If you're ready to take the next step in your career, but also want more control of your schedule, then we just might be the perfect match. Learn more about our generous benefits, flexibile schedules, and supportive network today by applying for an RN job.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.