Want to earn as much as $55 per hour as a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in San Gabriel and the greater Los Angeles area with the freedom to choose the shifts that best fit your life? We at IntelyCare believe the best patient care comes from nurses who are empowered to choose their own shifts while still enjoying the security and support of W2 employment. Our staffing model empowers nurses to live their best lives by offering a truly refreshing work-life balance.
As a hardworking LVN, you realize the importance of taking a break now and again. Want to skip the commute and take your kids to Vincent Lugo Park for the afternoon? Maybe you scored tickets to your favorite ballet at the San Gabriel Mission Playhouse and need to clear an evening. Whether you're ready to recharge batteries by doing something fun or have other responsibities to attend to, IntelyCare's staffing model is designed with the real lives of nurses in mind.
Find balance while advancing your career with IntelyCare. See what other fantastic benefits we have to offer.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) hourly pay range: $40-$55 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Variety of facilities and shifts to choose from (day/night, weekday/weekends, etc.)
- Health, dental, and vision benefits — eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Paid overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and bonuses for travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation coverage, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- User-friendly mobile app to access shifts and other job-related needs
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Company-paid training and continuing education through our app
- Complementary IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs and other merch
Still not sure if IntelyCare's benefits are right for you? Here are testimonials from licensed practical nurses and other nursing professionals about why they've chosen to pursue their career with us:
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands - I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I'm getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"IntelyCare is the best! The shift pick-up process is extremely easy - you don't have to request or bid a shift like the other agencies do. I really enjoy this system!""
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege - my life has been better ever since!"
- Providing post-acute nursing care
- Verifying and administering medications, monitoring their effects
- Taking stock of residents' vital signs, physical/mental conditions
- Asking residents about their medical history and current issues, documenting them
- Checking residents' medical records
- Ensuring residents' general comfort and safety
- Performing vaccinations, helping with phlebotomy, and setting up IV
- Helping with training and orientation of staff
- Taking inventory and properly stocking medical supplies
Qualifications and Skills
- Current California state license to practice as a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Graduation from an approved LVN educational program
- At least 4 months' experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings
Ready for a Job That Finally Fits With Your Life?
If you're ready to build a rewarding nursing career without sacrificing your personal life, then your opportunity has arrived. Apply for an LVN job today and learn more about our flexible schedules, great benefits, and career development support.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.