Get ready to earn up to $55 an hour as a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in the Gardena, CA area with a job that has a truly flexible schedule and gives you the support, stability, and benefits of a W2 position. If that sounds different than what you’ve encountered as a nursing professional, it is. Our founders were nurses who knew exactly what it’s like to be in your shoes, adapting their lives to suit ever-changing schedules, with little guarantee they would get a particular day off. So they created a new concept to restore work-life balance for their colleagues in nursing.
With IntelyCare, you create your own schedule, working only the shifts you want and taking time off as needed. You also can choose to work at any of our partner facilities — and you do it all through a user- and mobile-friendly app. It’s as simple as that.
If you want a day off to visit the Torrance Certified Farmers’ Market, just schedule around it. While you’re there, stop by the Torrance Art Museum to enjoy some local art. If you’re feeling particularly lucky, skip the night shift and enjoy one of the area casinos. If this sounds like something you’d like to learn more about, keep reading to see what else we have to offer and consider joining our team today.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) hourly pay range: $40-$55 (25% higher than average)
- Choose from a wide range of shifts and facilities (day/night, overnight, overtime, etc.)
- Personal and family eligibility for health benefits (including vision and dental)
- Get paid for your shifts every week, or every day
- Employer covers malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' compensation
- Earn additional pay for overtime, holidays, hazard, and travel
- Eligibility for retirement benefits through IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Track shifts and pay, and perform other job tasks, through our mobile app
- Free IntelyCare merch, including scrubs and water bottles
- Access to training and continuing education, free through our app
Still not sure if IntelyCare's benefits are right for you? Here are testimonials from licensed practical nurses and other nursing professionals about why they've chosen to pursue their career with us:
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands - I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I'm getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"IntelyCare is the best! The shift pick-up process is extremely easy - you don't have to request or bid a shift like the other agencies do. I really enjoy this system!""
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege - my life has been better ever since!"
- Administering nursing care in post-acute residences
- Interviewing and documenting residents' medical history and health concerns
- Verifying, administering, and monitoring medications
- Checking residents' vital signs, monitoring physical and mental conditions
- Providing for the comfort and safety of residents
- Checking residents' charts and medical records as needed
- Providing a supporting role in staff training and orientation
- Assisting with phlebotomy, IV set up, and immunizations
- Making sure medical equipment is properly stocked and maintained
Qualifications and Skills
- Current California state license to practice as a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Graduation from an approved LVN educational program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
The Job You've Been Waiting for is Finally Here
Love nursing but value the flexibility to live a balanced life? Don't compromise. Apply today for an Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) job and learn more about our benefits, flexible schedules, and why it makes sense to join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Gardena, California 90247