Earn up to $65 per hour as an RN in Jacksonville, with the benefits of W2 employment and the flexibility to choose your own shifts. That’s right, at IntelyCare, you choose when, where, and how often you work at any of our partner facilities near you. We take work-life balance seriously, because we know that well-supported nurses with the freedom to live their lives to the fullest provide the best patient care.
For far too long, nurse professionals have been stuck with inflexible and unpredictable schedules that often force them to choose between their careers and their personal lives. As a nurse-founded company, we take a different approach. We offer our nurses and aides a wide range of shifts and options involving acute care or hospital care at home, assisting patients transitioning to their preferred site of care. This is your chance to do what you love, but with a job that lets you customize your career and your schedule.
You work hard as an RN, so we provide the flexibility to take care of your personal obligations and enjoy all that this beautiful coastal city has to offer. Perhaps you're ready for a break and need a few days to unwind at the beach with a good book, or maybe you'd rather cut loose with a cocktail and live music downtown in "The Elbow." Need to work in some classes at the University of West Florida? We've got your back. At IntelyCare you can finally have a job that makes room for your life. Check out the other competitive benefits we bring to the table and consider joining our team today.
- RN hourly pay: up to $65
- Variety of shift types (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.) and facilities, including Hospital at Home options
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance paid by employer
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile app
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and scrubs
- Free app-based training and continuing education to help you achieve your long-term career goals
RN Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving orders and care plans from a virtual care team to support patients during their acute phase of illness
- Preparing comprehensive daily patient assessments and providing ongoing support for advanced care planning
- Administering nursing interventions, such as infusion, vascular access care, and wound care
- Working directly with virtual nurses and hospitalists to identify needs and interventions for patients in the hospital at home setting
- Providing health education, coaching, assistance with treatment decisions, and related support for patients
- Understanding legal requirements and operating efficiently in compliance with them
- Making clinical decisions based on evidence-based guidelines such as medical necessity guidelines, practice standards, industry standards, best practices and contractual requirements
- Leading clinical operations and medical management across the continuum of care (assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating)
- Engaging in home visits and transition of care management
- Receiving information from patients about specific symptoms and questions
- Maintaining patient engagement by establishing rapport, demonstrating empathy, and building a trusting relationship
RN Qualifications and Skills
- Registered Nurse (RN) state license from an approved nursing program
- Strong clinical and assessment skills as well as the ability to work independently
- Minimum 1 year experience in an acute care, in-patient, hospital setting
- Ability to place a peripheral line and experience maintaining and accessing mindlines and PICCs
- Current American Heart Association CPR for Healthcare Providers Certification
- The ability to possibly travel to multiple patients homes during your shift
- Updated resume
- Hepatitis B and MMR records, and current influenza vaccination
Take the Next Step in Your Nursing Career Today
You're a hardworking and dedicated nurse, which means you also value the space to recuperate and attend to other aspects of your life when you're not in scrubs. If you're ready to take your career to the next level, with the freedom to live a full life, apply with us today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.