Job SummaryThis Staff Nurse will be responsible for:
To qualify, you must have:
- Peri-operative care in circulating roles.
- Providing clinical support and resources.
- Working collaboratively in a family-centered peri-operative environment.
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- A minimum of 1 year of BCH RN experience or 1 years of acute care RN experience.
- New Graduate RN's can be considered for this role.
Join a unique entry to OR training program for experienced RNs. Nurses will receive didactic learning through AORN Periop 101™. This combined with clinical orientation will prepare the RN to function in the circulator and scrub roles in the operating room. *Start date for this position is March of 2024*
Boston Children’s Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits including flexible schedules, affordable health, vision and dental insurance, child care and student loan subsidies, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition and certain License and Certification Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and discounted rates on T-passes. Experience the benefits of passion and teamwork.