Earn up to $55 an hour as a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in Alhambra, CA and throughout the greater Los Angeles area, and have the flexibility to enjoy all that this Southern California town has to offer. At IntelyCare, we value work-life balance so much that we give our nursing professionals the flexibility to choose their own shifts at any of our partner facilities, while also providing the security and professional support of W2 employment.
With a flexible schedule, you won't have to worry about spending all your time in traffic or missing out on important events or milestones. Want to help chaperone your child's class field trip to the Alhambra Historical Society Museum, or commit to regular morning tennis matches at Alhambra Park? Our scheduling model allows you to have a full career and still have a life outside of scrubs. See what else we bring to the table and consider joining us today.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) hourly pay range: $40-$55 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shift types (day, night, overnight, weekday or weekends, over-time)
- Pay on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and travel bonuses
- Access to an easy-to-use and mobile-friendly app for all of your job needs
- Employer paid taxes, malpractice insurance, and workers' compensation coverage
- Eligibility for health, dental, and vision benefits which includes qualifying family members
- Retirement benefits and eligibility for our 401k plan
- Free continuing education and training directly through our app
- Free IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other company merch
Still not sure if IntelyCare's benefits are right for you? Here are testimonials from licensed practical nurses and other nursing professionals about why they've chosen to pursue their career with us:
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands - I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I'm getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"IntelyCare is the best! The shift pick-up process is extremely easy - you don't have to request or bid a shift like the other agencies do. I really enjoy this system!""
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege - my life has been better ever since!"
- Administering nursing care in post-acute residences
- Interviewing and documenting residents' medical history and health concerns
- Verifying, administering, and monitoring medications
- Checking residents' vital signs, monitoring physical and mental conditions
- Providing for the comfort and safety of residents
- Checking residents' charts and medical records as needed
- Providing a supporting role in staff training and orientation
- Assisting with phlebotomy, IV set up, and immunizations
- Making sure medical equipment is properly stocked and maintained
Qualifications and Skills
- Current California state license to practice as a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Graduation from an approved LVN educational program
- At least 4 months' experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings
Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve With IntelyCare
Looking for an Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) job that still allows you to have a life after you've changed out of your scrubs? We understand, and we want to hear from you. Apply today to see how you can join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality and finally experience the flexibility, great benefits, and career development opportunities you deserve.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.