Get paid up to $50 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in St. Charles, with a flexible schedule that's completely under your control. If you're tired of feeling burnt out after your shifts and wondering whether you should leave the career you love, this might be the right opportunity for you.
As a company that was founded by nurses and for nurses, IntelyCare understands the challenges of nursing professionals and the unfair burden they shoulder in a broken healthcare staffing system. We're dedicated to replacing that model with one that respects the work — and personal lives — of nurses. As W2 employees, our nurse professionals have the security of employment, but also the freedom to choose when and where they work at a range of facilities in their area.
Want evenings off so you can enjoy the free shows at STC Live? Or maybe you want to spend the day scooping up collectibles at the Kane County Flea Market. However you spend your time, you deserve a job that doesn't get in the way of your life. Here are a few more reasons why a career with IntelyCare might be a good fit for you.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $21-$50 (25% higher than average)
- Customized pay periods (get paid weekly or even daily)
- Your choice of shifts at any of the facilities in our partner network (weekends/weekdays, day/evening/overnight, etc.)
- The ability to access shifts in any state where you hold a license, and to manage other job needs through our free mobile app
- Unbeatable tuition discounts (undergraduate and graduate) through Excelsior University — up to 34% for certain programs
- Workers' comp and malpractice insurance paid for by employer
- Employer withholding and management of taxes
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay — plus travel bonuses where available
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no charge
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and more
As a company dedicated to prioritizing the needs of nursing professionals, it might help to hear directly from those who made the switch to IntelyCare. Here are just a few reasons why they love being a part of our team:
“IntelyCare is one of the best staffing companies out there! The schedule is very flexible, and you have the option to get paid daily.”
“I love working with IntelyCare because of all the perks and benefits it provides. There’s a variety of facilities to choose from in the App. At first, I was going to multiple facilities until I found my two favorites, where I now work full time. I love it!”
“I love the fact that this is a W2 company! Everyone here is very understanding - they will try to help you in every way they can!”
“Working for IntelyCare changed my whole outlook on the medical field! You guys make me want to work, feel motivated to come in every day and do my best to give the best care possible. The IntelyCare team is amazing! You never know what they have in store for their employees (bonuses, giveaways and etc…).”
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse and providing regular reports to the broader nursing team
- Observing the conditions of residents on an ongoing basis, alerting supervising staff to any concerns or emergencies
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, grooming, personal hygiene, and feeding
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other tasks to provide a clean and sanitary environment for residents
- Serving as an important go-between for residents and healthcare staff
- Staying engaged with residents and offering daily companionship and comfort
- Communicating with family members and other visitors and helping to address their concerns
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Illinois Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and related medical terminology
- Effective organization skills and the ability to communicate with medical professionals, residents, and family members
- A high level of attention to detail
Get a Job That Works Around Your Life
Are you ready for more balance between your job and all the other important aspects of your life? See what it can be like to work in a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job — with a supportive team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality — by reaching out to us today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: St. Charles, Illinois 60119