Make as much as $70 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Rochester, New Hampshire, and throughout the region, with the work-life balance that comes from flexible schedules and the stability of W2 employment. With the freedom to choose your own shifts at our partner facilities, you'll be able to stay on top of your personal responsibilities — and still have room to unwind or just relax.
At IntelyCare, we know that you'll do your best work if you're supported and have some flexibility in your life. So, go ahead and volunteer with Rochester Main Street, schedule your shifts so you can still enjoy morning jogs along the Downtown Riverwalk, or plan your camping trip at Baxter Lake. Check out all we have to offer and consider joining us today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $37-$70 (25% higher than average)
- Flexible schedule with a wide variety of shifts and facilities from which to choose
- Eligibility for health benefits, including vision and dental, for you and your family
- Several payment options, such as weekly or even daily
- Bonus pay available for holidays, overtime, travel, and hazard-based shifts
- Malpractice insurance, workers' compensation, and taxes paid by employer
- Track pay, shift schedules, and perform other job-related tasks with our easy-to-use app
- Easily find shifts in multiple states based on where you hold a license
- Plan your retirement with eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Up to 34% in tuition discounts on undergraduate and graduate programs through Excelsior University
- Free merch, including IntelyCare-branded bottle bottles and scrubs
- Training and continuing education through our app at no cost
We get it — changing jobs always has some degree of uncertainty, which is why you might like to hear directly from some of our nursing professionals. Here's some of the feedback that they have to share:
"I love IntelyCare! It’s a great company to work for due to all the amazing opportunities it offers. The support team is also great - I always get help when it’s needed. I love seeing how this company is growing and get extremely excited when I meet other IntelyPros at a facility."
"I love working with IntelyCare because the app is so easy to use and I can do everything from there conveniently. I also get a lot of support from the team — they’re the best!"
"I love IntelyCare because there are always shifts available and the rate is always fair for everybody!"
"I am extremely grateful to be part of this team! The flexibility made my life so much easier after I had my baby last year. Not having to worry about going back to work right after giving birth made a big difference. I also absolutely love going to different facilities every day..."
- Working in post-acute facilities as an LPN
- Tracking the wellbeing of patients, both physical and mental, and monitoring their vital signs
- Conducting intakes, documenting health concerns and medical history of residents
- Administering and properly verifying medications and monitoring their effects
- Reviewing residents' charts and medical records
- Assisting with the cultivation of a safe, comfortable facility
- Maintaining appropriate stocks of medical supplies
- Participating in IV set up, immunizations, and phlebotomy procedures
- Helping with the orientation and training of medical staff
Qualifications and Skills
- Current New Hampshire state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Completion of approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- High school graduation, GED, or equivalent
- 4 or more months of experience in an in-patient or post-acute care setting
Get the Optimal Work-Life Balance With a Team That Cares
Searching for an LPN job that's as supportive and dedicated to you as you are to your patients and fellow nurses? At IntelyCare, we don't just talk about work-life balance, we make it central to our mission. Find out why our growing team of nursing professionals is ranked #1 in quality by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Rochester, New Hampshire 03839