Make up to $36 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Peoria, Arizona, and throughout the greater Phoenix area, with the freedom to choose the shifts at our partner facilities that fit around your life. You work hard as a nursing professional and a healthy work-life balance, along with the security and support of W2 employment, is one of the keys to a long and satisfying nursing career.
What would your life look like with this kind of flexibility? Maybe you'd appreciate the ability to carve out the cooler early mornings for bike rides along the Peoria Regional Preserve, or kayaking on Lake Pleasant. Pursuing coursework at Arizona State? At IntelyCare, you can work a full schedule without missing your classes. Learn more about our competitive benefits and see whether IntelyCare is the right fit for you.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $24-$36 (25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance paid by employer
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile app
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and scrubs
- Free app-based training and continuing education
Want to hear more about our company directly from the nurse professionals who work with us? Here's what a few of our "IntelyPros" have to say about their experience with IntelyCare:
"IntelyCare is the best job I’ve ever had. The pay is better than any other full time job I’ve had in the past, and I have the freedom to make my own schedule."
"I love working with IntelyCare because I am cared for! Making my own schedule is awesome and it makes my life so much easier."
"I am a single mom and currently in nursing school. IntelyCare allows me to work less and make more, which gives me more time for school and to spend with my children."
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the employees. At IntelyCare, there’s no pressure to pick up shifts, we get benefits and rewards based on our performances. I also like the variety of facilities in my area."
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities in your area
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse, altering supervisor to any abnormal readings
- Serving meals and assisting residents with feeding when needed
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other tasks to help maintain a clean and sanitary environment
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis, alerting nurses to any concerns or emergencies
- Serving as a go-between for residents and healthcare staff, and communicating with family members and other visitors
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them when necessary
- Staying engaged with residents and offering companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Arizona Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and an attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Get a Job With the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Being a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) requires the right mix of compassion, dedication, and skill. If you're looking for a CNA job that also gives you the flexibility to chart your own path, consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality. Take the first step by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Peoria, Arizona 85345