Make as much as $73 per hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Lebanon, TN (and the wider region), with a flexible schedule and the stability that comes with a W2 job. At IntelyCare you not only get access to employee benefits, support, and career development, but you also get to pick your preferred shifts at any of our partnering facilities, taking time off whenever you like.
What would your life look like if you could schedule work around it? Maybe your days start off better when you have time to walk your dog along the Cedar City Trail at Don Fox Community Park? Or maybe you don't want to miss any of your child's games at Baird Municipal Parks during the season? Want spend a week in Nashville with your friends? Not a problem for us.
At IntelyCare you no longer have to choose between your career and your personal life — we want you to thrive in both. Still not sure if we're the right fit for you? Take a look at our other benefits and perks below and consider taking the next step in your career with us today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $50-$73 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of our partnering facilities and shifts (including per diem, weekends, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Eligibility for health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), which includes qualifying family members
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance and workers' compensation and tax withholding
- Easily find shifts in multiple states, based on licensure
- Eligibility for retirement savings through IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Through our app, keep track of shifts, pay, and other job functions
- Overtime, holiday, travel, and hazard pay eligibility
- Access to free training and continuing education resources through our app
- Generous tuition discounts at Excelsior University (up to 34%) for undergraduate and graduate programs
- IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other company merch
At IntelyCare we truly value the hard-working nursing professionals on our team, but you don't have to just take our word for it. Here's what some of our "IntelyPros" had to say about their experience on our team:
"Being appreciated and respected by my employer is one of the greatest things I can receive as an employee. That's what sets IntelyCare apart from any other healthcare company. This company has provided me with a peaceful work environment."
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career."
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."
- Providing expert nursing care as an RN in post-acute care facilities
- Keeping track of care options and tracking outcomes with other medical staff
- Working with residents and medical staff to develop care plans
- Properly setting up and monitoring medical equipment
- Ensuring residents receive appropriate treatments and medications
- Drawing bodily fluids for lab evaluation
- Reviewing best care options with residents and family members
- Making sure staff remains compliant with facility policies and nursing standards
- Overseeing the accurate documentation of resident histories and interventions
- Providing training and supervision of nurses and support staff
- Helping staff with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Tennessee state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Successful completion of approved nursing program
- Post-acute or in-patient hospital care experience (at least 4 months)
- Advanced organizational skills
Get Unmatched Support and Work-Life Balance Today
It's no secret that nursing is an extremely demanding career, which is why you deserve better than the inflexible schedules and lack of support that are all too common in our field. At IntelyCare, we're fully committed to providing a healthy work-life balance for our nursing professionals, because that's who we are. Apply for an RN job today to join the nursing team that's ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Lebanon, Tennessee 37087