Make up to $73 per hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Hendersonville, Tennessee, and throughout the Nashville area, with the satisfaction and stability that come from flexible schedules and the stability of W2 employment. That's because nursing professionals at IntelyCare can choose their own shifts at our partner facilities and take time off when they like — a truly healthy work-life balance that you would be able to set on any given day.
Whether you need some extra flexibility to care for family members, have a particularly busy social life, or both, we've got your back. So, go ahead and make plans with your friends for a boating day at the Rockland Recreation Area, or buy tickets to that upcoming show at the Grand Ole Opry. At IntelyCare, you can live a full live and excel in your career. See what else we have to offer and consider joining our team today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $50-$73 (25% higher than average)
- Choose the facilities and shifts that best fit your needs and lifestyle
- Through our app, find shifts in multiple states (based on where you're licensed)
- Payment on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Hazard, travel, holiday, and overtime pay
- Incredible tuition discounts at Excelsior University — up to 34% — for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Health coverage eligibility (including dental, and vision), for you and qualifying family members
- Malpractice insurance and workers' compensation covered by employer as well as tax withholding
- Keep track of pay, shifts, and access benefits directly through our mobile-friendly app
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k retirement plan
- Free, app-based continuing education and training resources
- IntelyCare merch, such as scrubs and water bottles, at no cost
Nursing professionals come first on our team, which is why we thought you might like to hear directly from them. Here are some of the reasons why they love working at IntelyCare:
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the employees. At IntelyCare, there’s no pressure to pick up shifts and we get benefits and rewards based on our performance. I also like the variety of facilities in my area."
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the flexibility to help others while working around my family’s schedule. I also love how nice the representatives are…they are extremely helpful!"
"IntelyCare provides a great work-life balance. The flexibility and earning potential this company offers is unmatched. For me personally, the fact that I make my own schedule is what prevents burnout. I make sure I take a break from time to time to reset and recharge."
"IntelyCare is what I’ve been looking for my entire career in nursing! I get to work when I want, where I want, and the pay is extremely nice. I also love being a nurse and possibly making a difference in someone’s life."
- Providing expert nursing care as an RN in post-acute care facilities
- Keeping track of care options and tracking outcomes with other medical staff
- Working with residents and medical staff to develop care plans
- Properly setting up and monitoring medical equipment
- Ensuring residents receive appropriate treatments and medications
- Drawing bodily fluids for lab evaluation
- Reviewing best care options with residents and family members
- Making sure staff remains compliant with facility policies and nursing standards
- Overseeing the accurate documentation of resident histories and interventions
- Providing training and supervision of nurses and support staff
- Helping staff with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Tennessee state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduation from approved nursing program
- At least 4 months of experience in post-acute or in-patient hospital care
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Find a Nursing Job With Unmatched Work-Life Balance
We know you're passionate about providing excellent patient care, but also we realize how vital flexible scheduling and professional support is for nursing professionals. Live a full and balanced life while joining the nursing team ranked #1 in quality. Apply for an RN job today!
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Hendersonville, Tennessee 37075