Start earning up to $36 per hour as a STNA in the Cleveland area. But there’s more. At IntelyCare, our mission is to make sure that nurse professionals have an option that truly delivers work-life balance. That’s why we hire all of our nurses as W2 employees, provide them with the security of employee benefits, and then let them decide when and where they work. With flexible schedules and more control, our nurse professionals finally have a career that makes room for their life.
Want to spend a day at the Cleveland Museum of Art to see the latest exhibit? Or maybe you’ve been trying to pursue your nursing education at Chamberlain University, but never had the time. Whatever your personal or professional interests, you deserve a job that supports your life, not the other way around. Here’s a look at other benefits that we have to offer our STNAs.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36 (25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance paid by employer
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile app
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and scrubs
- Free app-based training and continuing education
Want to hear more about our company directly from the nurse professionals who work with us? Here's what a few of our "IntelyPros" have to say about their experience with IntelyCare:
"IntelyCare is the best job I’ve ever had. The pay is better than any other full time job I’ve had in the past, and I have the freedom to make my own schedule."
"I love working with IntelyCare because I am cared for! Making my own schedule is awesome and it makes my life so much easier."
"I am a single mom and currently in nursing school. IntelyCare allows me to work less and make more, which gives me more time for school and to spend with my children."
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the employees. At IntelyCare, there’s no pressure to pick up shifts, we get benefits and rewards based on our performances. I also like the variety of facilities in my area."
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs), which include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming.
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting to your supervisor when necessary.
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when necessary.
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns to nurses or other staff members.
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic environment.
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents, and communicating with visitors and family members.
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and repositioning them as needed.
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing companionship.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) certification
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and an attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a STNA job that gives you the career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve. IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career development opportunities, and flexibility. If this sounds like a good fit, we'd love to hear from you.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.