Get ready to earn up to $30 an hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the Whittier, CA area, working a flexible schedule that you can control as a W2 employee. At IntelyCare, a flexible schedule means you’re in control of where and when you work and can take time off whenever you want without getting prior approval. As a W2 employer, we're also able to provide the support, stability, and benefits that you — and your loved ones — deserve.
We work this way because we take work-life balance seriously. We want our nurses, called “IntelyPros,” to continue to love what they do and not have to choose between their careers and lives. Our nurse founders built this company because they understood that inflexible schedules and mandatory overtime wasn't a sustainable model for the nursing profession. They designed an app that allows you to quickly find and select your preferred shifts at any of our partner facilities and take time off on any day, week, or even month of your choosing.
Join our team and get the freedom to explore the Whittier Greenway Trail or treat the kids to a day at Knott’s Berry Farm theme park whenever you want without worrying about work. Want to see how this might work for you? Here are a few more reasons to consider joining our amazing team of IntelyPros.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $24-$30 (25% higher than average)
- Customized pay periods (get paid weekly or even daily)
- Your choice of shifts at any of the facilities in our partner network (weekends/weekdays, day/evening/overnight, etc.)
- The ability to access shifts in any state where you hold a license, and to manage other job needs through our free mobile app
- Unbeatable tuition discounts (undergraduate and graduate) through Excelsior University — up to 34% for certain programs
- Workers' comp and malpractice insurance paid for by employer
- Employer withholding and management of taxes
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay — plus travel bonuses where available
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no charge
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and more
IntelyCare has a lot to offer — but you don't have to take our word for it. Here's what a few of our nursing professionals ("IntelyPros") wanted to share about what it's like to work on our team:
“Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!”
“I love working with IntelyCare! I can make my own schedule and choose where I want to work. It is all very organized! It is nice to work for a company that actually cares about you.”
“This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and solve any troubles you may have – from tech support to scheduling. I love IntelyCare!”
“IntelyCare is a very good company to work for! They look out for their staff members and treat you with respect. I love working for this company!
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Measuring and monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, reporting to your supervisor as necessary
- Observing the conditions of residents during your shift, reporting any concerns to the broader nursing team
- Serving meals to residents and helping to feed them as needed
- Supporting residents with other activities of daily living (ADLs) such as personal hygiene, mobility, and toileting
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms clean, changing linens, and helping to ensure a hygienic environment
- Serving as a conduit between medical staff and residents, and communicating with visitors
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing much-valued companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current California Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Knowledge of medical terms and basic nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and a high level of attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with medical professionals and residents
IntelyCare Has the Work-Life Balance and Benefits You Deserve
If you've been searching for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that gives you flexibility and stability, then consider joining our supportive team of nursing professionals that's ranked #1 in quality. We're here to help you take the next step in your career today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Whittier, California 90601