You can make up to $60 per hour as a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) in Cincinnati with complete control over when and where you work. If you've ready for a job that finally makes room for your life, now's your chance for a change.
Nursing professionals deserve an alternative to a staffing model marked by burnout and high turnover. At IntelyCare we know that the healthcare system can do better. We've built our business around our nurses and aides, whom we hire as W2 employees. But we also understand that in addition to the benefits and security of employment, nurses need a schedule they can control. That's why we let our nurses decide when and where they work by offering them a range of available shifts at a variety of facilities in their area.
Need a day to chaperone your child's field trip to the Newport Aquarium? Or maybe you'd like your work schedule to make room for the Red's home games at the Great American Ballpark? However you'd like to spend your time in Cincy, working for IntelyCare means you can have a job that doesn't get in the way of your personal life. Want more reasons to join our team? Here are a few more to consider.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $17-$60 (25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance paid by employer
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile app
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and scrubs
- Free app-based training and continuing education
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for IntelyCare:
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I’m able to manage my time by choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive. Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know new people is amazing!"
"IntelyCare’s customer service is amazing! There’s always someone available to help when needed. Being able to build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs), which include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming.
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting to your supervisor when necessary.
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when necessary.
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns to nurses or other staff members.
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic environment.
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents, and communicating with visitors and family members.
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and repositioning them as needed.
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing companionship.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) certification
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and an attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Get a Job With the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Being a STNA requires the right mix of compassion, dedication, and skill. If you're looking for a STNA job in that also gives you the flexibility to chart your own path, you should consider working with us. Take the first step by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.