Earn as much as $36 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Phoenix, Arizona, and surrounding areas, and choose which shifts at our partner facilities work best for you. We believe that a truly healthy work-life balance brings out the best in our W2-employed nursing professionals, which translates into superior patient care and greater value for our partners.
Just imagine how a flexible schedule could both advance your nursing career and transform your life. Booking a tour of Frank Lloyd Wright's iconic Taliesin West or any of Phoenix's prized museums? Enjoy morning strolls through the Desert Botanical Garden before your shifts? At IntelyCare, we support your whole life because we want you to succeed. See what else we bring to the table and consider joining our team of nursing professionals today.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $24-$36 (25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance paid by employer
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile app
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and scrubs
- Free app-based training and continuing education
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for IntelyCare:
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I’m able to manage my time by choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive. Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know new people is amazing!"
"IntelyCare’s customer service is amazing! There’s always someone available to help when needed. Being able to build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Assisting residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute facilities in your area
- Providing support with mobility, toileting, personal hygiene, and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Serving residents meals and assisting with feeding if necessary
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs, relaying any abnormal readings to supervising staff
- Keeping an eye on residents throughout the shift and alerting nurses to any concerns or abnormal observations
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment by changing linens, scrubbing surfaces, cleaning residents' rooms, etc.
- Helping transport residents to and from wheelchairs, beds, and exam tables
- Offering companionship and a compassionate, engaged ear to residents
- Communicating with visitors, family members, and staff, serving as a conduit between them and residents
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Arizona Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and terminology
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Ready For a Job That Finally Works For You?
We get it: You love your profession, but need balance in your life. If you're ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job with real benefits and the flexibility to choose your shifts and workplaces, we'd love to hear from you. See what work-life balance can look like for you by joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Phoenix, Arizona 85001