Earn an hourly rate of up to $73 as a Registered Nurse (RN) in and around Gallatin, Tennessee, with the professional support of W2 employment and the work-life balance that flexible schedules afford. At IntelyCare, we understand the unique pressures of the nursing profession, which is why our IntelyPros have the freedom to choose the shifts at our partner facilities that make the most sense for them, while taking time off on any day they choose.
This means you won't have to miss out on fun events such as the Main Street Festival or the Square Fest Care Show. Enjoy biking the lakeside trails of Lock 4 Park when the weather's nice, or enjoying the great outdoors at Cedar Creek Campground? We want you to have a full life, because we know that well-balanced nursing professionals do their best work. Check out all we have to offer below and consider joining our fully supportive team today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $50-$73 (25% higher than average)
- Choose the facilities and shifts that best fit your needs and lifestyle
- Through our app, find shifts in multiple states (based on where you're licensed)
- Payment on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Hazard, travel, holiday, and overtime pay
- Incredible tuition discounts at Excelsior University — up to 34% — for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Health coverage eligibility (including dental, and vision), for you and qualifying family members
- Malpractice insurance and workers' compensation covered by employer as well as tax withholding
- Keep track of pay, shifts, and access benefits directly through our mobile-friendly app
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k retirement plan
- Free, app-based continuing education and training resources
- IntelyCare merch, such as scrubs and water bottles, at no cost
At IntelyCare we truly value the hard-working nursing professionals on our team, but you don't have to just take our word for it. Here's what some of our "IntelyPros" had to say about their experience on our team:
"Being appreciated and respected by my employer is one of the greatest things I can receive as an employee. That's what sets IntelyCare apart from any other healthcare company. This company has provided me with a peaceful work environment."
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career."
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."
- Providing high-quality RN care in post-acute facilities
- Collaborating with medical staff and residents to develop care plans
- Tracking outcomes and reviewing options with physicians and other nursing staff
- Administering and supervising appropriate treatments and medications to residents
- Making sure medical equipment is properly set up and monitored
- Informing residents and family members about best care options
- Drawing blood, urine, and other fluids for lab work
- Ensuring staff compliance with facility policies and nursing standards
- Verifying the accurate documentation of medical histories and interventions
- Supervising nurses and support staff, providing training as needed
- Assisting with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Tennessee state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Successful completion of approved nursing program
- Post-acute or in-patient hospital care experience (at least 4 months)
- Advanced organizational skills
Get Unmatched Support and Work-Life Balance Today
It's no secret that nursing is an extremely demanding career, which is why you deserve better than the inflexible schedules and lack of support that are all too common in our field. At IntelyCare, we're fully committed to providing a healthy work-life balance for our nursing professionals, because that's who we are. Apply for an RN job today to join the nursing team that's ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Gallatin, Tennessee 37066