Earn as much as $32 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Alexandria, Virginia, and throughout the area, with the flexibility to be there for major family milestones, handle personal responsibilities, and pursue your passions. It's important to IntelyCare that our nursing professionals have sane, balanced lives, which is why we hire our nurses as W2 employees and give them the freedom to choose their own shifts and partner facilities.
Work-life balance is not just a buzzword, it's a key to our success. How might your life look with this kind of flexibility? Perhaps you enjoy all that Old Town Alexandria has to offer, including the restaurants and pubs along the King Street Mile, or maybe you'd like the freedom to visit the historic Old Town Farmers' Market every Saturday morning. We know that a satisfied, well-balanced nurse provides the best patient care. Read about our other great benefits today.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $23-$32 (25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (weekday, weekends, day/night/overnight)
- Your choice of facilities within our partner network
- Generous tuition discounts (of up to 34%) for undergraduate and graduate programs through Excelsior University
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and travel assignments
- Employer withholding of taxes
- Workers' compensation and malpractice insurance paid by employer
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile app
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Quickly find shifts in all states where you're licensed using the multi-state licensing feature in our app
- Access to free IntelyCare merch including water bottles, scrubs, and much more
- Free app-based training and continuing education
Want to hear more about IntelyCare directly from the nurse professionals on our team? Here's what a few of our IntelyPros have to say about their experience:
"IntelyCare has exceptionally high rates, a variety of facilities, and an easy and fun App to use. The staff here are all very personable and knowledgeable as well, which makes things so much easier. This is truly a 5-star agency."
“I love IntelyCare because I can choose where and when I want to work, get paid on a weekly basis, and take vacation whenever I want.”
"I love IntelyCare because the staff members are all very helpful and understanding! IntelyCare has been nothing but good to me and helping provide for my family. It feels great to know that if no one else is there, IntelyCare is!"
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career."
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse and providing regular reports to the broader nursing team
- Observing the conditions of residents on an ongoing basis, alerting supervising staff to any concerns or emergencies
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, grooming, personal hygiene, and feeding
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other tasks to provide a clean and sanitary environment for residents
- Serving as an important go-between for residents and healthcare staff
- Staying engaged with residents and offering daily companionship and comfort
- Communicating with family members and other visitors and helping to address their concerns
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Virginia Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Basic understanding of medical terminology and nursing care procedures
- Effective organizational skills and communication skills
- Appropriate bedside manner
IntelyCare Has the Work-Life Balance and Benefits You Deserve
If you've been searching for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that gives you flexibility and stability, then consider joining our supportive team of nursing professionals that's ranked #1 in quality. We're here to help you take the next step in your career today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Alexandria, Virginia 22301