Looking for CNA jobs in Providence, RI, and nearby areas? You've come to the right place. Here's an opportunity for you to earn up to $44 per hour, but there's more to a job than just pay. As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you understand all too well how nurse burnout can lead to career burnout. With increasing workloads and longer hours, many nursing professionals are being forced to choose between their careers and their personal lives. This isn't right, and we're doing something about it.
At IntelyCare, we hire all of our nursing professionals as W2 employees and then let them decide which shifts and facilities they work. What does this mean for you? You get better pay, stable benefits, and job stability, but also the freedom to set your own work schedule. What would these flexible hours mean for you? Maybe you've been wanting to rekindle your love of the theater by taking the stage at the Performing Arts Center? Or maybe it's time for that sunset cruise with family along Providence's beautiful waterways? Whatever your choice, it's your life and you should have the work-life balance you need to live it.
If you're still not sure if this job's right for you, check out why some of our own "IntelyPros" have decided to build their nursing careers with us:
- "I love IntelyCare and all they do to recognize us, healthcare providers. I love how my pay is always accurate and instant. I enjoy the ease of signing in and out and how user-friendly the app is."
- "I love IntelyCare because I get to pick my own hours and I hardly get canceled. The few times it happened, IntelyCare always had my back."
- "This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and solve any troubles you may have - from tech support to scheduling. I love IntelyCare!"
- "Being appreciated and respected by my employer is one of the greatest things I can receive as an employee. That's what sets IntelyCare apart from any other healthcare company."
As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you would have the choice to work in a variety of nursing homes and assisted living facilities in the Providence area and beyond with job responsibilities such as:
- Providing comfort care to residents with varying medical needs.
- Observing and documenting the overall condition of residents and their vital signs.
- Assisting residents with basic daily activities such as grooming, eating, and bathing.
- Giving residents much-needed companionship and affirming their dignity through attentive care.
- Helping residents with basic movements and wheelchair transfers.
- Guiding residents through range of motion and other mobility exercises.
- Providing residents with a clean and safe living environment.
- Supporting medical staff with equipment and procedures.
Compensation and Work Hours
As a W2 employee, you can expect a benefits package as well as 25% higher-than-average pay. Our flexible work hours, in the form of a wide range of shifts to choose from, are designed to provide you with the work-life balance you deserve. Here's a rundown of compensation perks you can expect as an IntelyCare CNA:
- Compensation: $21-44 per hour
- Flexible pay periods so you can get paid when you need it
- Eligibility for bonus opportunities
- Overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay and travel bonuses (where available)
- Employer-paid taxes
We also have a wide range of CNA shifts to choose from, including:
- Flexible hours with our 8-, 10-, and 12-hour shifts
- Monday through Friday shifts, weekend shifts, or holiday shifts
- Day, night, and overnight shifts
- Temp-to-perm shifts
- Short-term or long-term relationships with facilities of your choosing
- Control your daily work schedule by selecting your own shifts and facilities in the Providence area and beyond.
- Guarantee your shifts with SureShift so you can get paid even if a facility cancels.
- Access your pay through weekly direct deposits, or even a portion of your pay the same day you earn it through DailyPay.
- Get medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and eligible family members, including 100% coverage for common screenings and preventive services.
- Plan for your retirement with eligibility to enroll in our 401k plan with employer-matching.
- Protect yourself with the safety net of workers' compensation and malpractice insurance while you work.
- Continue your professional career development -- and satisfy continuing education requirements -- with access to free nursing courses available in our app.
- Get answers when you need them through 1:1 coaching sessions with our clinical quality nurses.
- Get free and unlimited access to individual and group coaching sessions on personal fitness, financial advice, or other helpful topics.
- Load up on our free merch, like IntelyCare masks and scrubs, and so much more.
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicable Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification (required)
- CNA work experience (preferred)
- Experience in post-acute or long-term care settings is a plus
- General knowledge of medical and nursing terminology
- Effective communication skills
Be a Certified Nursing Assistant With the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Ready to end your search for CNA jobs in RI? At IntelyCare, we're ready to give you the support and freedom you need to have a nursing career that you can live with. Apply today to learn more.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.