Earn as much as $30 an hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Long Beach and surrounding Southern California locations, without giving up your free time or personal responsibilities. At IntelyCare, we know that nursing professionals often struggle with work-life balance. That's why our nurses have the freedom to choose their own shifts at our partner facilities, while still enjoying the support of W2 employment (including benefits and paid time off).
With a truly flexible schedule, you'll be able to avoid the worst of the area's traffic congestion, take care of personal needs, and take some time for yourself every once in a while. Enjoy spending Friday evenings strolling through Shoreline Village? Do regular Yoga on the Bluff sessions help you be more calm and alert during your shifts? Learn more about our other benefits and see how IntelyCare can help you lead a more balanced life.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $24-$30 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or even daily basis
- Overtime, hazard pay, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Wide variety of facilities to choose from in our partner network
- Your choice of shifts (day/night/overnight, weekend, etc.)
- Amazing tuition discounts for undergraduate and graduate programs offered through Excelsior University (up to 34%)
- Employer withholding of taxes along with coverage for malpractice insurance and workers' comp
- Access to an easy-to-use mobile app for shift updates and other job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision benefits) for you and qualifying family members
- Free app-based training and continuing education
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Quickly search for shifts in all states where you hold a license
- Complementary IntelyCare merch, including scrubs, water bottles, and more
Want to hear more about IntelyCare directly from the nurse professionals on our team? Here's what a few of our IntelyPros have to say about their experience:
"IntelyCare has exceptionally high rates, a variety of facilities, and an easy and fun App to use. The staff here are all very personable and knowledgeable as well, which makes things so much easier. This is truly a 5-star agency."
“I love IntelyCare because I can choose where and when I want to work, get paid on a weekly basis, and take vacation whenever I want.”
"I love IntelyCare because the staff members are all very helpful and understanding! IntelyCare has been nothing but good to me and helping provide for my family. It feels great to know that if no one else is there, IntelyCare is!"
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career."
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse and providing regular reports to the broader nursing team
- Observing the conditions of residents on an ongoing basis, alerting supervising staff to any concerns or emergencies
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, grooming, personal hygiene, and feeding
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other tasks to provide a clean and sanitary environment for residents
- Serving as an important go-between for residents and healthcare staff
- Staying engaged with residents and offering daily companionship and comfort
- Communicating with family members and other visitors and helping to address their concerns
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Current California Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and related medical terminology
- Effective organization skills and the ability to communicate with medical professionals, residents, and family members
- A high level of attention to detail
Get the Freedom and Support You Deserve at IntelyCare
If you're ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that will give you a well-supported career and the ability to thrive in your personal life, then we have the team that can deliver for you. Come see what it would be like to have the work-life balance you've always wanted on a team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Long Beach, California 90755