Get ready to earn up to $55 an hour as a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in the Whittier, CA area, working a flexible schedule that you can control as a W2 employee. At IntelyCare, a flexible schedule means you’re in control of where and when you work and can take time off whenever you want without getting prior approval. As a W2 employer, we're also able to provide the support, stability, and benefits that you — and your loved ones — deserve.
We work this way because we take work-life balance seriously. We want our nurses, called “IntelyPros,” to continue to love what they do and not have to choose between their careers and lives. Our nurse founders built this company because they understood that inflexible schedules and mandatory overtime wasn't a sustainable model for the nursing profession. They designed an app that allows you to quickly find and select your preferred shifts at any of our partner facilities and take time off on any day, week, or even month of your choosing.
Join our team and get the freedom to explore the Whittier Greenway Trail or treat the kids to a day at Knott’s Berry Farm theme park whenever you want without worrying about work. Want to see how this might work for you? Here are a few more reasons to consider joining our amazing team of IntelyPros.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) hourly pay range: $40-$55 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Variety of facilities and shifts to choose from (day/night, weekday/weekends, etc.)
- Health, dental, and vision benefits — eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Paid overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and bonuses for travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation coverage, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- User-friendly mobile app to access shifts and other job-related needs
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Company-paid training and continuing education through our app
- Complementary IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs and other merch
If you're still not sure whether this job is the right fit, you may be interested to hear why our own nursing professionals love working with us. Here's what a few of them have to share about their experience:
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
"IntelyCare is amazing in every way! They are very supportive - the customer service agents are there for you 24/7. It makes it so much easier walking into your shift knowing that your job has your back like that."
"I love working with IntelyCare because of all the perks and benefits it provides. There’s a variety of facilities to choose from in the App. At first I was going to multiple facilities until I found my two favorites, where I now work full time. I love it!"
"I love working with IntelyCare because I can tailor my work schedule around my family and my nursing school responsibilities."
- Administering nursing care in post-acute residences
- Interviewing and documenting residents' medical history and health concerns
- Verifying, administering, and monitoring medications
- Checking residents' vital signs, monitoring physical and mental conditions
- Providing for the comfort and safety of residents
- Checking residents' charts and medical records as needed
- Providing a supporting role in staff training and orientation
- Assisting with phlebotomy, IV set up, and immunizations
- Making sure medical equipment is properly stocked and maintained
Qualifications and Skills
- Current California state license to practice as a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Graduation from an approved LVN educational program
- At least 4 months' experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings
Ready for a Job That Finally Fits With Your Life?
If you're ready to build a rewarding nursing career without sacrificing your personal life, then your opportunity has arrived. Apply for an Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) job today and learn more about our flexible schedules, great benefits, and how to join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Whittier, California 90601