Now you can earn an hourly wage of up to $36 as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Franklin, Tennessee, and other areas around Nashville, with the advantage of flexible schedules and the support of W2 employment. Nursing professionals at IntelyCare — founded by and for nurses — have the freedom to choose their own shifts at our partner facilities and to take time off on any day, week, or even month of their choosing.
This kind of work-life balance means you can take care of personal tasks, commit to fun events and trips, and still work a full schedule. So, if you enjoy taking in Franklin's live music scene, walking your dog at The Park at Harlinsdale Farm, or simply relaxing at home, IntelyCare's scheduling model lets you fit it all in. Take a look at all we bring to the table and see if IntelyCare is the right fit for you.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$36 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or even daily basis
- Overtime, hazard pay, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Wide variety of facilities to choose from in our partner network
- Your choice of shifts (day/night/overnight, weekend, etc.)
- Amazing tuition discounts for undergraduate and graduate programs offered through Excelsior University (up to 34%)
- Employer withholding of taxes along with coverage for malpractice insurance and workers' comp
- Access to an easy-to-use mobile app for shift updates and other job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision benefits) for you and qualifying family members
- Free app-based training and continuing education
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Quickly search for shifts in all states where you hold a license
- Complementary IntelyCare merch, including scrubs, water bottles, and more
As a company dedicated to prioritizing the needs of nursing professionals, it might help to hear directly from those who made the switch to IntelyCare. Here are just a few reasons why they love being a part of our team:
“IntelyCare is one of the best staffing companies out there! The schedule is very flexible, and you have the option to get paid daily.”
“I love working with IntelyCare because of all the perks and benefits it provides. There’s a variety of facilities to choose from in the App. At first, I was going to multiple facilities until I found my two favorites, where I now work full time. I love it!”
“I love the fact that this is a W2 company! Everyone here is very understanding - they will try to help you in every way they can!”
“Working for IntelyCare changed my whole outlook on the medical field! You guys make me want to work, feel motivated to come in every day and do my best to give the best care possible. The IntelyCare team is amazing! You never know what they have in store for their employees (bonuses, giveaways and etc…).”
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse and providing regular reports to the broader nursing team
- Observing the conditions of residents on an ongoing basis, alerting supervising staff to any concerns or emergencies
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, grooming, personal hygiene, and feeding
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other tasks to provide a clean and sanitary environment for residents
- Serving as an important go-between for residents and healthcare staff
- Staying engaged with residents and offering daily companionship and comfort
- Communicating with family members and other visitors and helping to address their concerns
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Tennessee Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and related medical terminology
- Effective organization skills and the ability to communicate with medical professionals, residents, and family members
- A high level of attention to detail
IntelyCare Has the Work-Life Balance and Benefits You Deserve
If you've been searching for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that gives you flexibility and stability, then consider joining our supportive team of nursing professionals that's ranked #1 in quality. We're here to help you take the next step in your career today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Franklin, Tennessee 37064