Home Health Registered Nurse (RN)
- San Jose, CA, US
Home Health Contracts Built for You!
At IntelyCare, we’re empowering nurses to transform the way they work. We simplify the scheduling and staffing process to match qualified healthcare providers like you with Home Health contracts and free you from the limitations you’ve come to accept in your work life. With a Home Health contract through IntelyCare, you’ll get the pay, freedom, and flexibility you deserve. If you are interested in starting a new Home Health assignment, apply with us today!
Who You Are:
You’re a Registered Nurse (RN), with Home Health/OASIS experience, who’s looking for the freedom and flexibility to build your own schedule and earn higher pay.
What You’ll Do:
- Complete an initial health assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs.
- Provide a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness.
- Conduct home visits as assigned, assessing the patient’s condition, progress toward goals, providing patient care, teaching and other skilled interventions as ordered.
- Regularly re-evaluate patient nursing needs, as part of nursing visit. Initiate appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician. Provide health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care. Identify discharge planning needs during nursing visits.
- Communicate needs to team as part of the care plan development; assists in implementing prior to discharge of the patient.
- Assure proper maintenance of EHR/Clinical Records in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
- Educate patient and families in self-care and health management.
What You Should Have:
- Diploma from an approved nursing program.
- A valid state nursing license or compact multi-state.
- Minimum 12 months experience in professional Home Health.
- Valid driver’s license, clean DMV record & minimum car insurance.
- Up-to-date COVID-19 vaccinations and vaccination card as proof*
Equal Opportunity Disclosure
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You may also be required to wear a mask in patient’s home.
Start your application today!