Registered Nurse (RN)
- Rolla, MO, US
Ready to take control of your schedule? Join our team of healthcare heroes!
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
- DailyPay: access your pay when you need it.
- Eligible for Health, Dental and Vision Benefits; including individual and family coverage.
- Eligible for 401k program.
- Unlimited bonus opportunities, and hazard pay where available.
- Overtime and Holiday Pay.
- IntelyCare Swag (scrubs, masks, and more)
- Employer-paid Taxes.
- Workers' Compensation.
- Retirement Benefits.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- An Active Online Community. Connect with your peers for support, shared experiences, and advice!
Who You Are:
You're a Registered Nurse (RN) that's looking for the freedom and flexibility to build your own schedule and earn higher pay.
What You'll Do:
- Administer professional nursing care, which includes recording patient histories, administering medications, performing diagnostic tests, and developing patient care plans in conjunction with other medical professionals.
- Assist physicians during examinations and procedures, operating and monitoring medical equipment as necessary.
- Record observations and document care provided and report changes in resident status to shift supervisor.
What You Should Have:
- Graduation from an approved nursing program.
- An applicable Registered Nurse (RN) state license.
- Minimum 4 months experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital setting.
Flexible Work Schedule:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Monday to Friday
- Travel Bonuses
- Temp to Perm
Some fine print.
If you’re ready to shift to a better schedule, we’d love to have you on our team.
Start your application today!
Application takes less than 5 Minutes
At least 7 characters, 1 capital letter and 1 number.
Already started your application? Log in to finish, today.