Hospice Registered Nurse (RN)
- North Caldwell, NJ, US
Ready to take control of your schedule? Join our team of healthcare heroes!
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
At IntelyCare, we’re empowering nurses to transform the way they work. IntelyCare simplifies the scheduling and staffing process to match qualified nursing professionals like you with hospice shifts. We are bringing something new and exciting to IntelyCare – for the first time at IntelyCare, we are offering hospice assignments, with set schedules, support, and resources, so that you get to know your clients and the community in which you work. And more importantly, you are joining the IntelyCare family, which means you’ll have future access to everything IntelyCare offers. With IntelyCare, you’ll get the pay, freedom, quality, consistency and flexibility you deserve—all from one intelligent and easy-to-use mobile app – so if you are interested, apply today!
As a W2 employee, you'll earn weekly pay that's 25% higher than average, plus additional benefits that include:
- DailyPay: access your pay when you need it.
- Eligible for Health, Dental and Vision Benefits; including individual and family coverage.
- Eligible for 401k program.
- Unlimited bonus opportunities, and hazard pay where available.
- Overtime and Holiday Pay.
- Access to IntelyPro Champions who are there to help get you through the hiring and credentialing process to your first shift and beyond.
- IntelyCare Swag (scrubs, masks, and more)
- Employer-paid Taxes.
- Workers' Compensation.
- Retirement Benefits.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Matching and scheduling tools that allow you to set long-term, contract-type engagements with facilities of your choice.
- In-App Training at your fingertips. Access shift orientations and continuing education training, all from our education platform.
- An Active Online Community. Connect with your peers for support, shared experiences, and advice!
Who You Are:
You’re a Registered Nurse (RN), with hospice experience, that’s looking for the freedom and flexibility to build your own schedule and earn higher pay.
What You'll Do:
- Complete an initial health assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs.
- Provide a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness.
- Conduct home visits as assigned, assessing the patient’s condition, progress toward goals, providing patient care, teaching and other skilled interventions as ordered.
- Regularly re-evaluate patient nursing needs, as part of nursing visit. Initiate appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician. Provide health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care. Identify discharge planning needs during nursing visits.
- Communicate needs to team as part of the care plan development; assists in implementing prior to discharge of the patient.
- Assure proper maintenance of EHR/Clinical Records in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
- Educate patient and families in self-care and health management.
What You Should Have:
- Graduate of an approved nursing program.
- A valid state nursing license or compact multi-state.
- Minimum 12 months experience in professional home health.
- Valid driver’s license, clean DMV record & minimum car insurance.
Flexible Work Schedule:
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Per Diem
- Temp to Perm
Some fine print.
We focus exclusively on providing health care professionals to the post-acute world' skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities. If you take pride in being a reliable, caring health care provider and have experience then we encourage you to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Start your application today!