Travel Registered Nurse (RN), Same-Day-Pay
- Concord, NH, US
Ready to take control of your schedule? Join our team of healthcare heroes!
Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19. Religious Exemptions are accepted.
At IntelyCare, we’re empowering nurses to transform the way they work. IntelyCare simplifies the scheduling and staffing process to match qualified nursing professionals like you with travel assignments. We are bringing something new and exciting to IntelyCare – for the first time at IntelyCare, we are offering you the ability to join the IntelyCare family as a travel nurse, which means going forward you will have access to everything IntelyCare offers while being able to work in a new area. With IntelyCare, you’ll get the pay, freedom, quality, consistency, and flexibility you deserve—all from one intelligent and easy-to-use mobile app – so if you are interested, apply today!
At IntelyCare, you’re a part of our company and not just a contractor for hire. We hire all our IntelyPros as W-2 employees so we can offer benefits that you don’t get as a freelance contractor, like: :
- DailyPay: access your pay when you need it.
- Eligible for Health, Dental and Vision Benefits; including individual and family coverage.
- Eligible for 401k program.
- Unlimited bonus opportunities, and hazard pay where available.
- Overtime and Holiday Pay.
- Access to IntelyPro Champions who are there to help get you through the hiring and credentialing process to your first shift and beyond.
- IntelyCare Swag (scrubs, masks, and more)
- Employer-paid Taxes.
- Workers' Compensation.
- Retirement Benefits.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Matching and scheduling tools that allow you to set long-term, contract-type engagements with facilities of your choice.
- In-App Training at your fingertips. Access shift orientations and continuing education training, all from our education platform.
- An Active Online Community. Connect with your peers for support, shared experiences, and advice!
Who You Are:
You’re a Registered Nurse (RN) that has Acute Care Experience, a Med Surge Background, and is IV Certified that is excited to work in a new environment!
What You'll Do:
- Administer professional nursing care, which includes recording patient histories, administering medications, performing diagnostic tests, and developing patient care plans in conjunction with other medical professionals.
- Assist physicians during examinations and procedures, operating and monitoring medical equipment as necessary.
- Record observations and document care provided and report changes in resident status to shift supervisor.
What You Should Have:
- A high school diploma and graduation from an approved LPN educational program.
- An applicable Registered Nurse (RN) state license.
- Minimum 6 months experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital setting.
- Valid driver’s license, clean DMV record & minimum car insurance.
- Day / Nights Available
- 8/12 Hour Shifts/36 – 40 hours per week
- COVID Vax Exemption accepted
- Facility Provided Housing
Some fine print.
We focus exclusively on providing health care professionals to the post-acute world' skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities. If you take pride in being a reliable, caring health care provider and have a minimum of 6 months of experience then we encourage you to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you’re ready to shift to a better schedule, we’d love to have you on our team.
Start your application today!
Application takes less than 5 Minutes
At least 7 characters, 1 capital letter and 1 number.
Already started your application? Log in to finish, today.