Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Jobs in Northeast Philly
- Philadelphia, PA, US
What if you could earn up to $60 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant in Northeast Philly, while working shifts you choose? Better yet, what if you could have these flexible hours while working as a W2 employee for a company dedicated to ending the nurse burnout cycle? If you’re ready for a real work-life balance, we’re ready to make that a reality for you.
At IntelyCare, we’re done with the outdated nursing model of long hours, low pay, and unmanageable workloads. Our sole mission is to empower nursing professionals by offering them something better – a career that makes room for their lives. Need time for nursing classes at UPENN? We got you. Chaperoning your kid’s field trip to Franklin Square? Not a problem. With our easy-to-use app, you can choose your own shifts at a variety of post-acute care facilities in Northeast Philly and beyond.
Join our team of “IntelyPros” who have put their nursing careers on a better track. Here’s what a few of them wanted to pass along:
- “I love working with IntelyCare because of the flexibility to build my own schedule and the excellent pay rates.”
- “I love IntelyCare and all they do to recognize us, healthcare providers. I love how my pay is always accurate and instant. I enjoy the ease of signing in and out and how user-friendly the app is.”
- “I love being part of the IntelyCare team because I’m able to make my own schedule and spend more time with my family.”
- “IntelyCare is 10/10! I have worked with them for a little over 2 years and I have never been disappointed. The customer service staff takes care of everything you need in a very timely manner.”
Our Certified Nursing Assistants work in a variety of nursing homes and assisted living facilities in the Philly area. As an IntelyCare CNA, your responsibilities could include:
- Monitoring residents’ vital signs and their overall condition to ensure appropriate care.
- Helping residents perform daily living activities, such as eating and grooming, to provide them with a sense of dignity.
- Promoting a safe and sanitary environment to protect residents from injuries and illnesses.
- Assisting residents with movement and range of motion exercises to support their sense of mobility and overall quality of life.
- Communicating with residents and responding to their needs to provide them with a gift that they will treasure – companionship.
- Supporting staff with medical procedures and equipment.
Compensation and Work Hours
As a W2 employee, you can expect a benefits package as well as 25% higher-than-average pay on a weekly basis. Our flexible work hours, in the form of a wide range of shifts to choose from, are designed to provide you with the work-life balance you deserve. Here’s a rundown of compensation perks you can expect as an IntelyCare CNA:
- Hourly compensation: $19-$60
- Employer tax withholding
- Flexible pay periods so you can get paid when you need it
- Eligibility for bonus opportunities
- Overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay and travel bonuses (where available)
We also have a wide range of CNA shifts to choose from, including:
- Daily shifts which includes 8-, 10-, and 12-hour shifts
- Weekly Monday through Friday shifts and/or weekend and holiday shifts
- Day, night, and overnight shifts
- Temp-to-perm shifts
- Short term or longer-term shifts
- Set your own schedule by choosing shifts and facilities in the Northeast Philly area using our mobile-friendly app.
- Establish longer-term relationships with facilities if you prefer.
- Get paid when it matters most to you with our DailyPay option.
- Protect yourself and qualifying family members with eligibility for our health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Strengthen your retirement plan with eligibility for our 401k program.
- Work with the safety net of workers’ compensation and malpractice insurance coverage.
- Grow your career and satisfy any continuing education requirements by selecting from our free online courses.
- Get job-related questions answered by setting up 1:1 coaching sessions with our clinical quality nurses.
- Pick from any number of group coaching sessions covering your personal finances as well as mental health and wellness, and more.
- Get free IntelyCare masks, scrubs, and other quality merch.
Qualifications and Skills
- State Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification (required)
- Work experience as a CNA (preferred)
- Experience in post-acute or long-term care settings is a plus
- Understanding of medical and nursing terminology
- Effective communication skills
Ready to Take Control of Your Career as a Certified Nursing Assistant?
If you’re tired of being tired, and want a job – and an employer – that works for you, then now’s the time for a change. Apply with us today to see how IntelyCare can give you the career you’ve always wanted.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you’re ready to shift to a better schedule, we’d love to have you on our team.
Start your application today!
Application takes less than 5 Minutes
At least 7 characters, 1 capital letter and 1 number.
Already started your application? Log in to finish, today.