Certified Nursing Assistant – Same Day Pay
- Apache Junction, AZ, US
Ready to take control of your schedule? Start your IntelyCare application and you’ll be on your way to a better nurse-life balance in no time!
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
Attention all Apache Junction,AZ CNAs! Are you looking for a better nurse-life balance? IntelyCare makes it easy for you to find the shifts that fit your schedule with the pay you deserve, by matching you with shifts at our nursing facilities. Available shift options include per diem, short and long-term contracts, temporary-to-permanent positions, and in some cases, travel.
With IntelyCare, you’ll get the pay, freedom, and flexibility you deserve all through one intelligent and easy-to-use mobile app.
As an IntelyCare employee, you’ll earn weekly pay that’s 25% higher than average, plus additional benefits that include:
- DailyPay: access your pay when you need it.
- Eligible for Health, Dental and Vision Benefits; including individual and family coverage.
- Eligible for 401k program.
- Unlimited bonus opportunities, and hazard pay where available.
- Overtime and Holiday Pay.
- Access to IntelyPro Champions who are there to help get you through the hiring and credentialing process to your first shift and beyond.
- IntelyCare Swag (scrubs, masks, and more)
- Employer-paid Taxes.
- Workers’ Compensation.
- Retirement Benefits.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Matching and scheduling tools that allow you to set long-term, contract-type engagements with facilities of your choice.
- In-App Training at your fingertips. Access shift orientations and continuing education training, all from our education platform.
- An Active Online Community. Connect with your peers for support, shared experiences, and advice!
Who You Are:
You’re a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Apache Junction,AZ that’s looking for the freedom and flexibility to build your own schedule, as well as a higher earning potential and faster paychecks through Daily Pay.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide basic patient care for residents to support daily activities such as feeding, bathing, and dressing.
- Keep track of vitals and record patient conditions.
- Document care provided and report changes in resident status to shift supervisor.
What You Should Have:
- An applicable Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) state certification.
Flexible Work Schedule:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Monday to Friday
- Travel Bonuses
- Temp to Perm
Some fine print.
We focus exclusively on providing health care professionals to the post-acute world' skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities. If you take pride in being a reliable, caring health care provider and have experience then we encourage you to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you’re ready to shift to a better schedule, we’d love to have you on our team.
Start your application today!
Application takes less than 5 Minutes
At least 7 characters, 1 capital letter and 1 number.
Already started your application? Log in to finish, today.