Certified Medication Aide (CMA)
- Lawrence, KS, US
Ready to take control of your schedule? Join our team of healthcare heroes!
At IntelyCare, we’re empowering healthcare heroes to transform the way they work. IntelyCare simplifies the scheduling and staffing process to match qualified nursing professionals like you with shifts at our nursing facilities. Available shift options include per-diem, contract, short-term, long-term, temporary to permanent and in some cases, travel. With IntelyCare, you’ll get the pay, freedom, and flexibility you deserve—all from one intelligent and easy-to-use mobile app.
As a W2 employee, you’ll earn weekly pay that’s 25% higher than average, plus additional benefits that include:
- DailyPay: access your pay when you need it.
- Eligible for Health, Dental and Vision Benefits; including individual and family coverage.
- Eligible for 401k program.
- Unlimited bonus opportunities, and hazard pay where available.
- Overtime and Holiday Pay.
- Access to IntelyPro Champions who are there to help get you through the hiring and credentialing process to your first shift and beyond.
- IntelyCare Swag (scrubs, masks, and more)
- Employer-paid Taxes.
- Workers’ Compensation.
- Retirement Benefits.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Matching and scheduling tools that allow you to set long-term, contract-type engagements with facilities of your choice.
- In-App Training at your fingertips. Access shift orientations and continuing education training, all from our education platform.
- An Active Online Community. Connect with your peers for support, shared experiences, and advice!
We are searching for a qualified and self-motivated certified medication aide to join our team. You will perform a variety of patient care duties including administering medication, reporting changes, collecting samples, and recording medication dosages.
The ideal medication aide will be extremely detail-oriented and possess in-depth knowledge of patient care procedures. Providing excellent patient care is a vital part of this job, which is why excellent communication and interpersonal skills are needed.
- Provide residents with medication administration and treatment assistance and services according to the health care provider’s orders
- Follow written or verbal instructions on how to manage medications.
- Record medication dosages and times.
- Observe patients and document changes in their condition.
- Gather samples for analysis.
- Ensure equipment is routinely inspected and cleaned.
- Uphold all health and safety standards.
- Respond to patient emergency call signals, bells, or intercom systems to identify patient needs.
- Supervise residents who self-administer medication while following community and regulatory guidelines.
- Report any changes in residents’ physical condition and/or behaviors.
- Maintain resident records regarding medication distribution, leisure activities, incidents, and observations.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Certified Medication Aide
If you’re ready to shift to a better schedule, we’d love to have you on our team.
Start your application today!
Application takes less than 5 Minutes
At least 7 characters, 1 capital letter and 1 number.
Already started your application? Log in to finish, today.