View Upcoming Events at IntelyCare
Tennessee Health Care Association/Center for Assisted Living (THCA/TNCAL) Annual Convention & Tradeshow
August 10 - August 12
The Tennessee Health Care Association/Center for Assisted Living (THCA/TNCAL) Annual Convention & Tradeshow brings together more than 550 long-term care leaders from across Tennessee to enjoy high quality education, networking with peers and exploring cutting-edge supplies and services provided by more than 170 exhibiting companies.
This event will be held on August 10-12th at the Music City Center in Nashville, TN.
The THCA/TNCAL Convention & Trade Show offers many opportunities for networking, education and discussion to learn about current industry trends and issues.
The Tennessee Health Care Association/Center for Assisted Living (THCA/TNCAL)‘s mission is to enhance the ability of its members to provide essential long-term care services for the elderly and disabled through education, advocacy, and leadership. With integrity and innovation, THCA develops programs and services that maintain and advance the quality of care its members provide while improving public understanding of our role in the health care delivery system.
Founded in 1947, the Tennessee Health Care Association is dedicated to helping maintain the high standards of licensed long-term care facilities in the Volunteer State. Members of THCA and its organization for assisted living facilities, the Tennessee Center for Assisted Living, include more than 400 facilities with a combined total of more than 35,000 patients. Members include nursing homes of all types – privately-owned, government-operated and nonprofit – as well as assisted care living facilities.
Its goals are:
- To maintain the high standards of licensed long-term care facilities in Tennessee;
- To boost public understanding of long-term care;
- To provide members with educational opportunities that enhance their ability to provide quality care;
- To seek positive solutions to issues facing long-term care as a liaison with the state and federal governments.
- THCA is headquartered in Brentwood just south of Nashville. THCA is governed by a House of Delegates that meets annually, as well as a Board of Directors that represents a cross-section of the membership. The executive director and staff see to the day-to-day operations of the association.
IntelyCare will be exhibiting at booth #630 this event. To learn more about how IntelyCare can help facilities in Tennessee, click here.