View Upcoming Events at IntelyCare
- This event has passed.
National Forum of State Nursing Workforce Centers 2022 Annual Conference – Swinging For The Fences: Changing the Nursing Workforce Game
June 20 - June 22
The National Forum of State Nursing Workforce Centers 2022 Annual Conference will bring together in-person and virtual modalities to fully engage nursing and healthcare leaders throughout the country. Participants will share cutting edge models of practice, data analytics and innovations in nursing education to change the nursing workforce game and address the critical workforce development issues facing our nation.
Sessions will highlight innovative and transformational ways that states approach recruitment & retention, models of nursing education, expansion of public health, nurse well-being, and diversity, equity, and inclusion through the lens of data. The objective is to identify solutions to challenges created by the pandemic and address the impact to healthcare and nursing into the future. This event will be held at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas, NV.
General Conference Purpose:
Join the team at the 2022 conference as we pitch lessons learned, action steps taken, and solutions that arose from the COVID19 pandemic and is changing the nursing workforce game. Whether you are a workforce researcher, academic, healthcare administrator, or direct care nurse this grand slam of a conference will enable you to challenge traditional models of nursing practice in a post-COVID world. Explore through data the ways that states approached recruitment and retention, nursing education, public health, nurse well-being, and diversity, equity, and inclusion to meet the needs of the pandemic and how it will change nursing into the future. Don’t strike out, register today!
- Describe lessons learned from the pandemic for recruiting and retaining nurses in a post-COVID world
- Describe opportunities and challenges in transforming nursing education that emerged from the COVID-19 pandemic
- Examine the evolving role of nurses in public health emergencies
- Explore the role of nurses in providing primary, community-based, and preventative services to support the transformation of the current health system
- Identify effective strategies for fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion in nursing practice, education, and the workforce.
- Evaluate work environments and cultures that promote nurse well-being and that will lead to a more robust workforce
- Emerging topics or current trends/issues in nursing workforce
The National Forum of State Nursing Workforce Centers are a group of nurse workforce entities that focuses on addressing the nursing shortage within their states and contributes to the national effort to assure an adequate supply of qualified nurses to meet the health needs of the US population. They support the advancement of new as well as existing nurse workforce initiatives and share best practices in nursing workforce research, workforce planning, workforce development, and formulation of workforce policy. They share information in three major ways: through publications, via annual conferences, and by way of this virtual network.