View Upcoming Events at IntelyCare
- This event has passed.
National Association of Directors of Nursing Administration (NADONA) 35th National Conference
June 25, 2022 - June 28, 2022
Long-term and Post-Acute care are continuously changing. New regulations and guidelines are being implemented in facilities across the country.
Keeping educated and on top of these are a constant challenge for DONs and Nurse Leaders. Communicating with staff and families remains a challenge, and in light of the recent changes, even more important than ever!
The National Association of Directors of Nursing Administration (NADONA) 35th National Conference will provide you with updates on these and other important trends that are, or will be, affecting you, your facilities, and your residents. We will provide ideas on how to relax, take time for yourself and refill your cup. After all, if your cup runs dry, how are you able to assist anyone?
The 2022 conference will be held on June 26th –29th at The Sheraton New Orleans Hotel in New Orleans, LA with a pre-conference program on June 25th. During this conference, nurse leaders from the entire U.S. will be able to network, receive tools and visit over 100 vendors displaying some of their newest products. They will also be able to gain knowledge and the skills to enable them to become certified in seven different topics; including Infection Prevention, Stress Management, Leadership, Assisted Living Certification, CMS and CDC Updates!
Reasons to Attend:
- 4 days of education focusing on current issues of greatest importance to your residents and facilities, including compliance, clinical practice, reimbursement, leadership, clinical operations and human resources.
- Over 20 hours of nursing continuing education education credits and administrator continuing education credits.
- Discussion of survey management investigations dealing with new reimbursement system, while retaining staff and being ethical are several topics to be covered.
- Networking with key personnel within your state and across the US.
- Exhibits and product theaters that will highlight new and innovative products and services that can be used throughout your facility.
- Enjoy the opening night reception on Sunday sponsored by NADONA and cheer on your colleagues at the awards banquet Tuesday afternoon. Both are included in your registration fee.
- Meet new friends and regenerate and refresh old friendships.
The National Association of Directors of Nursing Administration (NADONA)’s mission is to be the leading professional organization for current and aspiring nursing leaders through professional development, board certification, and clinical expertise related to the promotion of health and wellness of individuals in the long-term care and post-acute care continuum.
IntelyCare will be exhibiting at a 20×20 island booth and will be the photo booth sponsor at this event. Learn more about how IntelyCare can help facilities and nursing professionals.