View Upcoming Events at IntelyCare
Health Care Association of Michigan/Center for Assisted Living (HCAM/MCAL) 2022 Annual Convention & Expo
September 12 - September 14
We invite long term and post-acute care professionals to attend the Health Care Association of Michigan/Center for Assisted Living (HCAM/MCAL) 2022 Annual Convention & Expo in Grand Rapids, MI at the DeVos Place Convention Center from September 12-14, 2022. If you are unable to attend the event in person, we hope you will consider participating virtually!
HCAM/MCAL’s Annual Convention and Expo will feature dynamic education sessions, exhibits and networking opportunities to connect with peers in the profession. The events, networking opportunities and seminars will help you re-energize your commitment to quality care, learn about the latest trends, and unwind after a full day of learning.
Top 3 Reasons to Attend:
- Safely reconnect with hundreds of friends that are coming in from all over the state and you’ll have a chance to make new friends.
- It will have over 30 hours of sessions focused on the most critical topics impacting our industry including multiple workforce programs.
- Visit its incredible expo hall to meet over 60 vendors showing us the latest and greatest things that can help us with our daily work.
The Health Care Association of Michigan/Center for Assisted Living (HCAM/MCAL) is a trade association representing Michigan’s long-term health care providers. The association began in 1948 and continues to grow in members and services – representing providers across the spectrum, including for- and not-for-profit, county medical care and hospital-based providers and assisted living communities. The strength of the association has always been in its membership — thousands of people dedicated to delivering long-term care for Michigan’s senior population. In 1999 the Michigan Center for Assisted Living (MCAL), a division of HCAM, was established. MCAL represents both licensed adult foster care and homes for the aged and unlicensed settings.
HCAM provides numerous services and benefits, including state and federal regulatory and reimbursement analysis and advice, advocacy efforts with state elected and department officials, media relations, and strong educational programing. Members and staff are involved on all levels through a variety of avenues including serving on committees and responding to calls for action regarding reimbursement, regulatory and other challenges.
Mission – The mission of the Health Care Association of Michigan is to promote excellence in senior care by providing support, information and advocacy on behalf of the members they represent.
Vision – The Health Care Association of Michigan will be the most respected and influential voice for nursing and rehabilitation facilities in their state.
- Promote the highest standards and ethical conduct in the administration of health care facilities;
- Foster principles and practices which will improve the quality of health care provided by member facilities;
- Further the interest of members through cooperative action to address common problems;
- Promote a cooperative working environment with Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA), Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and allied associations in achieving and maintaining these objectives.
HCAM is also actively involved on the national level as an affiliate of the American Health Care Association (AHCA).
IntelyCare will be exhibiting at booth #117 this event. To learn more about how IntelyCare can help facilities in Michigan, click here.