DailyPay is a service that gives you access to your pay on-demand. With this service you can elect to receive a portion of your pay on the same day that you work a shift. You can also track your daily income with updates after every shift you work, access your earnings before pay day, and automatically save a portion of your paycheck.
DailyPay is a benefit available to all IntelyPros upon working your first shift and receiving your first check. Once you have your first check, you will be eligible to sign up!
IntelyCare has partnered with DailyPay in order to give IntelyPros more financial flexibility. We recognize that sometimes your life would be easier if you didn’t have to wait a week to receive your earned income.
We also know that even though you might prefer to receive some of your paycheck immediately, you may also want to save some of it. DailyPay gives you the option to access a portion of your earned income and direct the rest into savings. The idea is to help you pay for day-to-day essentials and “nice-to-haves” when you need to!
“The first time I completed my shift with DailyPay, about 15 minutes later, I got a notification that my DailyPay Balance went up. I cashed out and took my kids to a nice little dinner and we had fun. With a job like mine, those things make a difference.” – Brianna Douglas, CNA, Lynn, MA
HOW TO GET STARTED
There are a few ways to get started with DailyPay, all of which are quick and easy!
Option 1: DailyPay can be accessed via the IntelyCare app. Look for “DailyPay Overview” and click on the pink “Sign Up Now” button.
Option 2: You can also access DailyPay benefits directly via my.dailypay.com. Simply navigate to the web page, fill out the form, and submit it.
Option 3: You can get started with DailyPay via text message, as well. Text the word “START” to 66867. DailyPay will recognize your cell phone number and then prompt you to formally register.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Am I required to sign up for DailyPay?
- No. DailyPay is a benefit offered to all IntelyPros, but it is not mandatory that you enroll in the program.
Will using DailyPay cost me anything?
- Yes. DailyPay charges users $1.99 per transaction to transfer earnings next-day and $2.99 per transaction to transfer earnings instantly. However, after every 10 transfers, your next transfer is free!
When do new shift earnings post in my Available Balance on the IntelyCare app?
- If you check in on time, check out on time, and have your shift supervisor sign off on your shift, your earnings will post within minutes.
How do I connect DailyPay to my bank account(s)?
- DailyPay can be easily connected to your bank account(s). You simply need to input your direct deposit information into the DailyPay app. However, if you would like to take advantage of Instant Transfers, you will also need to input your debit card information.
Will my bank statement look the same if I start using DailyPay?
- DailyPay users will see a “Wells Fargo” account on their statement.
We hope that DailyPay gives you more of the freedom, flexibility, and control that you deserve. If you have questions about becoming a DailyPay user, connect with your IntelyPro Success Manager!
Stay up to date on info, tips, and stories from your fellow IntelyPros! And don’t miss out on key resources we share on our socials!